- Performance monitoring counters (PMCs) based energy modeling of heterogeneous parallel architectures
- Computer Architecture, Multicore/Multithread architectures
- Performance Benchmarking, Power and Performance aware Scheduling in MPSoCs
- Design Space Exploration for MPSoCs
- European cooperation in science and technology (COST) action – network for sustainable ultra-scale computing (NESUS) [2016-2018].
- Energy and power aware job scheduling and resource management team (EPA JSRM) @ energy efficient high performance computing working group (EEHPC WG) [2017-present].
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) [2017-2018].
- Editorial Board Member, Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Science publishing group
- Reviewer, Elsevier FGCS
- Reviewer, Elsevier VLSI Integration
- PC Member, CCGRID2017: 17th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing. Madrid, Spain, May 14-17, 2017
- MKP Technologies, Cyber Tech Publishing, USA
- Reviewed chapter in Q. Hassan (Ed.), ”Innovative Research and Applications in Next-Gen High Performance Computing”, IGI Global, USA
Invited Talks and Workshops
- July 08, 2018 – Delivered poster presentation on “SLOPE: Towards Accurate and Reliable Energy Predictive Modelling using Performance Events on Modern Computing Platforms” at International HPC Summer School; Organized by PRACE, XSEDE, RIKEN and SCINET in Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Jan 24, 2018 – Delivered talk on “Additivity: A Criteria to Select Performance Events for Reliable Energy Predictive Analytical Modeling” at 3rd NESUS winter school & PhD Symposium; Organized by NESUS in Zagreb, Croatia
- Feb 22, 2017 Delivered talk on “Performance Evaluation of Heterogeneous Computing Platforms” at 2nd NESUS winter school & PhD Symposium; Organized by NESUS in Calabria, Italy
- Jan 5, 2017 – Delivered talk on “Seeking research grants”; Organized by HITEC Alumni Association, Pakistan
- Mar 17, 2016 – Delivered workshop on “Cycle Acurate System Simulators”; Organized by TecHub at HITEC University, Pakistan
Feb 04, 2016 – Delivered workshop on ”Introduction to LATEX”; Organized by TecHub at HITEC University, Pakistan
- Jan, 2016 – Delivered Technical Session of “Workshop on Reconfigurable Computing”; On behalf of Algorithm team, Advanced Computer Architecture Lab, HITEC
- Apr, 2015 – Organized Technical workshop on LEON3 & Reconfigurable FPGA Architectures; Funded by ICT R&D Fund, Ministry of IT, Pakistan
- Oct, 2014 – Organized Technical workshop on FPGA Architectures; Funded by ICT R&D Fund, Ministry of IT, Pakistan